Strategic Giving Services
Connecting who you are with how you give.
Your charitable giving is part of your story. The causes and organizations you support highlight your values, interests and commitment to investing in the spaces and places important to you. As you consider the charitable story you want to write, our team is here to help. Whether developing personalized and strategic giving plans, engaging younger generations in charitable conversations or guiding your business to maximize community impact opportunities, we are here to help.
Personalized Strategic Giving
Through a series of tools and exercises, we will walk through the values that mean the most to you and align them with strategic giving opportunities that match your interests. Personalized Strategic Giving is designed for individuals, couples and groups looking to explore how their personal experiences and values have shaped their philosophies on giving and from there form an intentional plan for charitable giving.
· Reflect on your giving history
· Engage in meaningful discussions on values and priorities
· Align your values with strategic giving goals
Family Strategic Giving
Engage with family members across generations in a series of discussions to learn more about your values, current giving and legacy planning. Following your direction and desires, we will facilitate meaningful dialogue to help guide your family’s charitable giving intentions.
· Engage multiple generations in your charitable giving
· Discuss individual values and priorities
· Develop and implement a customized charitable giving strategy
· Cultivate a tradition of giving across generations
Business Strategic Giving
We will partner with your team to align and maximize the charitable impact your business would like to achieve.
· Connect your business values to your charitable impact
· Bring efficiency and simplicity to charitable giving
· Establish a structure for giving to organizations that reflect your business priorities
Self-Guided Strategic Giving
Through our Giving Guide, you can complete self-guided exercises to help determine what types of charitable giving is most important to you. The Giving Guide is available on our website or contact a member of our team to receive a booklet by mail.
"The Community Foundation team has helped us formalize our giving as a family while also making our giving more personally meaningful. Iowa is home and we are thankful we can continue to support the future of our state."
- Michele Druker & Wade Hauser III