The Community Foundation of Greater Des Moines is excited to announce the second cohort of For Impact Leaders, beginning in January 2024.
The experiences and learning opportunities provided throughout the nine months of the program will enhance your contributions to your organization and your ongoing leadership of our local nonprofit sector. For Impact Leaders seeks to develop a community of leaders and colleagues who collaborate, celebrate, and support one another as we collectively seek to continue to develop a vibrant, healthy, and innovative for impact sector. Your leadership and skill set are critical in the future success of making our community better together.
From a competitive application pool, the following individuals have been selected for the 2024 class of For Impact Leaders:
- Julie Burtnette - Des Moines Children's Museum
- Kalyn Cody - Iowa Community Capital
- Diana Echeverria - Avenue Scholars Des Moines
- Tracy Gryp - Full Circle Recovery Center
- Sam Hutchisson - Catholic Charities
- Kristi Kerner - Mindspring Mental Health Alliance
- Stanley Kokulo Beyan - Genesis Youth Foundation
- Dani Magulado - Change Course
- Julia Mason - YMCA
- Lela Scott - Iowa Jobs for America's Graduates
- Scott Sithonnorath - Anawim Housing
- John Soener - United Way of Central Iowa
- Jessica Taylor-Fink - Lead DSM
- Jenna Turner - Orchard Place
- Christa Vander Leest - Girls on the Run
- Angie Weis - Ellipsis
For Impact Leaders is Designed as:
- A competency building experience focusing on the development of engaged and knowledgeable nonprofit leaders within the Greater Des Moines community.
- An individualized learning experience with an emphasis on personal development that can be translated to leading purpose-driven work and assist in generating a healthy and sustainable nonprofit organization.
- A cohort of nonprofit professionals who have the opportunity to develop collaborative relationships and learn from colleagues across the sector.
Participants will Gain:
- Confidence in personal leadership abilities.
- Awareness of competencies as a purpose-driven leader.
- Strategies for tactical organizational leadership.
- Deeper relationships with fellow nonprofit leaders.