Business Giving Services
Investing in the community is good business. Let the Community Foundation of Greater Des Moines assist you in achieving your business's charitable goals and maximizing community impact. Our business giving services offer solutions to manage charitable giving, engage employees in the process and maintain focus on your business goals. To best meet your company's community impact goals, the Community Foundation offers business charitable giving funds.
Benefits of a Business Charitable Giving Fund:
Your business' charitable giving fund can include the name of your company or remain anonymous.
Grants from your fund can be made now and into the future to continue your collective spirit of giving.
Contributions can be made to the fund at any time. The Community Foundation can facilitate a variety of gift types including cash, appreciated securities and real estate.
Maximize your giving thanks to tax-wise giving opportunities through the Community Foundation, including the Endow Iowa Tax Credit, a 25% state tax credit.
Customized Suite of Services
The Community Foundation offers many customized options within our business giving services. This allows your company to select the level of charitable giving partnership that is most advantageous for you. Our team of charitable giving experts can work with you to develop a plan for your company to maximize charitable impact in the community, allowing you to focus your time on your business.
Community Foundation Customized Suite of Services Includes:
- Development of your charitable giving strategy.
- Creation of customized grant applications.
- Management of inquiries from grantseekers.
- Maintenance of a database of grant requests and distributions.
- Preparation of grant recommendations for your company’s consideration.
- Management grant impact reporting.
The Community Foundation also offers a number of enhanced business giving services that can be personalized to facilitate your unique needs. These services are designed to meet and achieve your long-term charitable goals.
- A business charitable giving fund can be established in any amount.
- You can grow your charitable assets by investing through your preferred financial advisor or in one of our professionally managed investment portfolios.
- Each fund is charged an administrative fee based on the balance of the fund.