Gifts We Accept
The Community Foundation accepts a variety of gifts:
- Real estate (home, farmland, vacation property)
- Marketable & not readily marketable securities
- Closely held corporations
- Tangible personal property (artwork, boats, etc.)
- IRA, 401(k), or other retirement accounts
- Life insurance
- Charitable gift annuities
- Planned gifts designated in a will or estate plan
- Charitable remainder trusts
The most common gifts we receive are cash, appreciated assets and publicly traded stock. If you would like to receive instructions on how to make a gift of publicly traded stock click here to contact our team.
The Community Foundation's gift acceptance policy is available upon request. Please contact us by phone, 515-883-2626, or email to learn more.