Establish a Fund
Charitable funds at the Community Foundation provide a simple, powerful and highly personal approach to giving. We have a variety of fund types available to meet your specific needs. Contact us to establish a fund online with this secure form.
Community Foundation funds provide many benefits
- You recommend grants to your favorite charities. Gifts from your fund will be made in your name or the name you choose for your fund.
- You receive immediate tax benefits, but can give over time.
- Your assets grow through investment, allowing you to give more.
- You can establish an endowment as a legacy that will support the community in perpetuity.
We offer a variety of fund types available to meet your needs.
- The Community Foundation is about more than transactions; we are about transformation. While fees collected for funds held at the Community Foundation support the processing of grant checks, accepting and acknowledging donations, completing annual audits and reporting; our fees also make you part of the change we enable in the communities we serve. It's the community convenings, the strategic grantmaking, the donor-connections, the facilitated dialogues, the nonprofit trainings and the promotion of charitable giving that ultimately transforms the communities we call home. Thank you for joining us to improve quality of life in your community. We're simply better together.
- Click here to view the Community Foundation's administrative fee schedule.