Community Foundation Announces Adaptation Grants
Nov. 22, 2021
The pandemic is continuing to impact and grow the technology needs of nonprofit organizations as they strive to continue day-to-day operations and respond to the changing environment. In recognition of the extra and unanticipated technology needs facing the nonprofit sector as we manage the ongoing impacts of the pandemic, the Community Foundation re-launched the Nonprofit Adaptation Grant program.
The following organizations received grants through the Nonprofit Adaptation Grant Program:
- B. Well Foundation
- Blank Park Zoo Foundation
- Camp Fire Heart of Iowa
- Children & Family Urban Movement
- City Voices
- Civic Music Association
- Des Moines Community Playhouse
- Des Moines Gay Men's Chorus
- Des Moines Music Coalition, Inc.
- Des Moines Performing Arts
- Easterseals Society of Iowa
- Evelyn K. Davis Center for Working Families
- Genesis Youth Foundation
- Girl Scouts of Greater Iowa
- HOME, Inc.
- Iowa Meditation Service
- Junior Achievement of Central Iowa, Inc.
- Latinx Immigrants of Iowa
- Link Associates
- Living History Farms Foundation
- Salisbury House Foundation
- Science Center of Iowa
- Tallgrass Theatre Company
- Des Moines Urban Experience
The Nonprofit Adaptation Grant Program was made possible thanks to support of the Community Foundation’s Better Together Fund. Donors to the Better Together Fund give to support community needs now and into the future as identified through the Community Foundation’s grantmaking process. Facilitated by the organization’s expert staff, Grantmaking Committee and board of directors, the grant programs prioritize initiatives that respond to community trends and opportunities.