Gifts We Accept
The Community Foundation accepts a variety of gifts:
- Real estate (home, farmland, vacation property)
- Marketable securities
- Closely held corporations
- Tangible personal property (artwork, boats, etc.)
- IRA, 401(k), or other retirement accounts
- Life insurance
- Charitable gift annuities
- Planned gifts designated in a will or estate plan
- Charitable remainder trusts
The most common gifts we receive are cash, appreciated assets and publicly traded stock.
The Community Foundation's gift acceptance policy is available upon request. Please contact us by phone, 515-883-2626, or email to learn more.