DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Community Impact Department Support
· Provides administrative support to the Community Impact team including scheduling meetings, registering staff for events, and coordinating catering and virtual arrangements as requested.
· Provides administrative support to the Grantmaking Committee including meeting packets, presentations, speakers and minutes.
· Sets up and maintains nonprofit organization records and grantee admin contacts in iPhi.
· Enters nonprofit meeting information into iPhi.
· Manages updates to the nonprofit employment and consultant webpages.
· Sets up and maintains organization access to GIVEdsm.
· Communicates with organizations regarding iPhi and GIVEdsm records and online access.
· Distributes grant checks initiated by Community Impact department and maintains grant files per guidelines and procedures.
· Aids with the preparation for trainings and meetings including printing and assembling packets; prepares meeting minutes when requested.
· Maintains and tracks resource library and follow-up with outstanding items.
· Assists with reports and mailing lists related to Community Impact department needs.
Charitable Giving Department Support
· Provides administrative support to the Charitable Giving team including scheduling meetings, registering staff for events, and coordinating catering and virtual arrangements as requested.
· Provides administrative support to the Charitable Giving Committee and Catalyst Circle including meeting packets, presentations, speakers and minutes.
· Updates donor and prospect notes in iPhi as directed by Charitable Giving staff.
· Reviews and verifies accuracy of Endow Iowa Tax Credit applications in State of Iowa database.
· Develops an understanding of the development process including, but not limited to, fund types, required forms, donor information, prospects and prospect correspondence, database system data entry.
· Assists with reports and mailing lists related to Charitable Giving department needs.
· Serves as secondary backup for reception duties and front desk coverage.
· Amicably receives and assists visitors or callers to the Community Foundation, determines nature of business and announces visitors to appropriate staff.
· Closes the building on assigned Fridays for flex Friday rotation.
· Manages continuing education credit reporting and management for all events offering CE credits.
· Provides excellent customer service to donors, fund holders and community stakeholders.
· Creates and updates procedure manuals and processing guides related to position responsibilities.
· Ensures cross-training across all administrative positions and establishes a high level of communication and support amongst the administrative team.
· Monitors and assists in assuring an organized office environment.
· Performs individual and organizational record setup and updates in iPhi per Community Foundation guidelines and procedures.
· Provides general information to the public or constituents and refers requests for specific or technical information to the appropriate Community Foundation staff.
· Prepares and compiles packets and mailings, creates merged letters and labels and other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, collating and scanning.
· Maintains working files in accordance with the record retention policy. Formulates procedures for systematic retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
· Maintains confidentiality of Community Foundation affairs in communications, both written and oral, and assures such through appropriate filing and disposal of materials.
· Other duties as assigned, as they relate to the daily operation of Community Foundation.